Kinofy-Led JaaJaaGO! Offline Pop-up Event at Beijing
Two weeks after the completion of JaaJaaGO! Shanghai Offline Pop-up Event (迦迦GO! 狮城好物迦年华 – 上海站), the opening ceremony of JaaJaaGO! Beijing Offline Pop-up Event (迦迦GO! 狮城好物迦年华 – 北京站) have been successfully held at CapitaMall Taiyanggong on 28 July in China.
We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to our VVIPs, Ms. Shei Ting Quek, Counsellor of Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Beijing, Ms. Kathryn Zhang, Regional Director of Enterprise Singapore and First Secretary of Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Beijing, and Ms. Nicky Seet, Area Director, Northern China of Singapore Tourism Board China. In addition, special thanks to Mr. Boon Kuan Choo, Managing Director, North China of CapitaLand (China), and Mr. Steven Seng, Regional General Manager, North China of CapitaLand (China) to grace the opening ceremony of our JaaJaaGO! Beijing Pop-up Event.
To let everyone enjoy the opening ceremony, JaaJaaGO! has invited Glenn Yong, a MediaCorp artist to host live streaming for the celebration of the opening event.
The opening ceremony has officially started the 5-day JaaJaaGO! Offline Pop-up Event in Beijing from 28 July 2021 to 1 August 2021.
- Kinofy-Led JaaJaaGO! Offline Pop-up Event at Beijing
- Kinofy-Led JaaJaaGO! Offline Pop-up Event at Shanghai
- JaaJaaGO! is collaborating with Yonyou for its pop-up event in China
- HUAWEI CLOUD is the Diamond Sponsor for JaaJaaGO! Pop-up Event
- Kinofy has appointed Geometry as their partner for Kinofy-led ChinaGo! project