Intellectual Property – Time to Get Your Facts Right!
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. But when it comes to Intellectual Property for business, not knowing the basics could well be costly.
In this innovation-driven economy, new products, brands and designs are born daily and SMEs are often the driving force behind these creations. If left unprotected, a novel invention may be lost to competitors with the resources to commercialize the idea or product at a larger scale, leaving the original creator without any recognition and financial reward.
Additionally, many small businesses tend to overlook the opportunity to generate revenue through licensing, sale or commercialisation of the IP to increase market share and raise profits.
Want to know more? Here are some nuggets of wisdom from IP Strategist and Attorney, Yu Sarn Chiew.
Besides IP Protection, what other ways are you using IP as a strategy for your business? Share with us in the comments section below!
In accordance to our commitment to provide a seamless experience, Kinofy offers trademark search and registration services for on-boarded merchants. To learn more about how Kinofy can help you break into the China market the Simple, Smart & Seamless way, schedule an appointment with our consultants today!
- Kinofy-Led JaaJaaGO! Offline Pop-up Event at Beijing
- Kinofy-Led JaaJaaGO! Offline Pop-up Event at Shanghai
- JaaJaaGO! is collaborating with Yonyou for its pop-up event in China
- HUAWEI CLOUD is the Diamond Sponsor for JaaJaaGO! Pop-up Event
- Kinofy has appointed Geometry as their partner for Kinofy-led ChinaGo! project